Paint Shop Foreman - RPM Para Hills
Para Hills SA 5096
RPM Para Hills, a part of the Gemini Group is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of 100 outlets and almost 2,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
The Gemini Group's success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
The Gemini Group have been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.
We are seeking an experienced and qualified Paint Shop Foreman/ Team Leader to join the team. Working within our large network of repair facilities you will be provided with both opportunity and stability.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience in similar role within the industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to set and adhere to deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to delegate tasks.
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to motivate, supervise and get the best out of the team.
- Great team environment
If you are hardworking, motivated, seeking a career and not just a job and would like to move forward with an industry leader please apply online.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.